Convert Your Missouri Home to Propane
Need help switching from oil to propane heat? Goodrich Gas’s on the job!
If you’re driving around the Missouri, you may notice more and more homes have propane tanks next to them.
Visit friends from 'Tanana to Healy', and you may notice they have gas ranges in homes that don’t have access to natural gas lines.
Why are so many of your neighbors switching from heating oil to propane for their homes? Because propane is clean-burning, energy efficient and can be used in so many ways around a home!
Not only can propane heat your home efficiently, with a more even heat than heating oil, it can heat your water as well. Other appliances you can use propane in include ranges, ovens, cooktops, clothes dryers, wall and space heaters, fireplaces and hearths, outdoor lights, and more!
If your oil-fired heating system is showing its age in the forms or higher energy bills and mounting repair costs, now is the ideal time to make the switch to propane.
Whatever your reason for switching, Goodrich Gas is here to help! We can walk you through the conversion process. Here’s what we can do for you:
- help you decide how you want to use propane in your home (heating, water heating, cooking, etc.) so we know the right size propane tank for your needs
- install your new propane tank (we have a great leasing program!) and run the lines into your home
- we can run a line to an installed propane BBQ grill so you’ll never have to worry about grill cylinders again
- work with you to get the best quality, most efficient furnace or boiler for your home within your budget, and install it
- install other propane appliances such as a water heater, fireplace or hearth
- provide safe, reliable propane delivery
Ready to make the switch to clean, abundant, versatile propane? Contact us to get started!